Small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) make up over 90 percent of the U.S. economy, but although they account for a good portion of the American workforce, they often continue to do so with budgetary restrictions and limited IT resources.
In order to remain competitive with larger corporations, and each other, SMBs need to be technologically savvy, and learn how to maximize their budgets. Cloud technology has revolutionized the SMB world, offering secure storage solutions, budget friendly software solutions and more, but even with expanded digital solutions, over 75 percent of SMBs still rely heavily on print in their day-to-day operations.
In an environment where funds are already stretched thin, the added costs of toner, repairs, maintenance, paper and day-to-day issues including downtime, can impact your bottom line – not to mention productivity – Managed Print Services (MPS) can help.
With MPS, you can regain control over the cost of printing, with reliable predictability for budgeting and proactive management of supplies, equipment and service.
Here’s how it works:
- Your MPS provider will conduct a comprehensive print assessment, to determine your total cost of printing, including an inventory of office print equipment.
- Equipment that is outdated, inefficient, or deemed unnecessary, can potentially be traded in for new, more energy efficient devices.
- After gaining a better understanding of your print requirements, printer placement will be streamlined, to enhance document workflows and increase productivity.
- Depending on your needs, an MPS provider can manage your entire print fleet from end to end, including service, supply monitoring and ordering, and repairs.
Benefits for SMBs include:
- Reduced cost of printing
- Increased productivity
- Reduced burden on IT personnel
- Energy savings
- Smaller carbon footprint through green print initiatives
Once you make the decision to partner with a proven MPS provider, you’ll experience immediate savings, visibility with spending, and predictable budgets so you can plan for the year ahead. Call us today to learn how Managed Print Services can help your business to succeed.