Working at TSG
Working at TSG comes with many Perks and the Potential for Future Growth:
Teamwork, Friendly, Pride, Supportive, Knowledgeable
Solid, Locally, Family Owned & Managed Company since 1993
Compensation Package & Benefits Plan
Extensive Development Plan to Expand Your Career
High Energy Workforce that Rewards Excellent Performance
Highest Industry Standards and Unyielding Dedication
Driven Corporate Vision and Future Expansion Plans
Some of the Positions Offered at The Swenson Group:
MFP Service Engineer
Managed Network Specialists (IT Services)
Document Workflow Specialists (Account Executive)
Account Manager – Now Hiring
Inside Sales Assistant – Now Hiring
Warehouse & Logistics – Now Hiring
Inside Sales Assistant
- Assist Sales Team members with document preparation and sales processing.
- Ensure website and CRM system data is up-to-date and accurate.
- Generate new sales lead opportunities as time allows.
- This key support position will assist sales team members with internal paperwork and Client facing paperwork in order to facilitate a smooth, consistent and fast paced sales cycle.
- Prepare or Review Sales Paperwork (ie: maintenance agreement, lease agreement, purchase order, sales order worksheets) for accuracy and completeness.
- Develop lead generation strategies to help Sales Reps maintain pipeline, including calling to assist in appointment generation
- Navigate through all levels a client/prospect’s organization to connect with decision makers; effectively overcomes barriers such as gatekeepers, voicemail, etc.
- Schedules appointments for Outside Sales Representatives.
- Daily communication between sales, admin, field staff and other departments pertaining to specific orders.
- Following up on a constant basis in order to receive the information you need to complete the task
- Coordinate with leasing partners to ensure credit approved, correct rate is used, lease document is acceptable (correct legal name, correct signer, etc.). If not, work with sales person to resolve.
- Assist in training new sales representatives on correct way to complete paperwork and how to correctly record data in CRM system.
- Prepare special reports as required.
- Enhance sales presence by supporting sales personnel’s’ involvement in community groups, organizations and associations.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly intermediate Word & Excel use
- Reliability and accountability, including excellent attendance
- Taking the initiative to solve problems to resolution.
- Friendly, congenial and outgoing communication skills.
- Tenacious and comfortable following an established call process.
- Open to learning and creative in exploring new and effective ways to improve job performance.
- Desire to be part of a team atmosphere.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to track and complete multiple projects with changing deadlines.
- Collaborative, cooperative and team oriented
- Effective working alone on planning and thinking tasks.
- Logical and methodical
- Analyzes facts, figures, systems and methods to make effective decisions.
- Energetic, self-starter with ability to self-monitor results
- Results-oriented, proactive and tenacious
- Shows initiative in one’s work
- Takes a “big picture” view of problems and issues.
- Is firm and not easily shaken.
- Can be decisive and explain in a calm, composed and deliberate manner Company position and policies when administering sales procedures and commissions.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills will be needed to develop strong working relationships with co-workers and managers.
- Must have the ability to easily and clearly communicate in a professional manner that is expected by Company.
- Must have exceptional computer skills with strong proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Professional attitude
- Good time management skills
- Knowledge of equipment sales leasing and financing and/or IT services preferred
- Accountable, must be willing to “own” your job
- Customer focused
- General working hours are Monday – Friday, 8am – 5 pm with limited absences.
- Appropriate business attire.
- Comply with Employee Handbook and Safety Handbook.
- Drug testing required upon employment.
Warehouse & Logistics
Job responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Assembly and testing of digital copy machines
- Receiving in shipments of parts, supplies and equipment
- Organizing warehouse and parts and supply room
- Pulling machines, parts and supplies
- Keeping warehouse organized, safe and compliant
- Work closely with office staff coordinating shipments and receipts
Successful candidates will:
- Be self –motivated and have good organizational skills
- Have good communication skills
- Have a mechanical aptitude
- Be familiar with computers
- Clean driving record
- Be able to lift a minimum of 65 lbs.
- Have a great “can do” attitude and work well in a team oriented environment.
This position is a full time position. It may also serve as a training ground for a future position as a network copier technician. The time frame for advancement is dependent upon your progress and business conditions. Compensation for this position varies between $10-$15 per hour depending on your level of experience.
We have a great benefits package and a fun and professional work environment.
Account Manager (Outside Sales Representative)
The Swenson Group (TSG) is a leader in the Bay Area in creating customized office IT and print management solutions. It’s our purpose to earn customer’s business by making each interaction easy for the customer to save money and/or increase productivity. TSG is a team of people who have a passion for providing that level of customer satisfaction. We’re looking for an Account Manager (Outside Sales Representative) to join our tenured, successful sales team.
Job responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to each customer in order develop a solution unique to that customer and their unique needs.
- Be proactive in working with both C-level customers and IT personnel in delivering creative solutions to customers’ document management needs.
- Manage the complete sales cycle by making appointments, conducting technology demonstrations, proposal presentations, review accounts and close sales.
- Build rapport by presenting effectively, handling objections, and managing accounts successfully.
- Market the latest technology. You’ll be presenting the latest in office and IT technology to C-level buyers.
- Be part of a successful sales team. A tenured sales team, support specialists, and committed leadership will support your efforts.
For your hard work you’ll be rewarded with:
- A salary plus commission compensation package.
- Quarterly Bonus opportunities including a “President’s Club” trip.
- A great work environment with people who appreciate you!
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- To have effective communication skills. You’ll be developing working relationships with C-level customers and end users and must exhibit effective listening, questioning and closing skills.
- To be goal oriented. You’ll be responsible growing existing client accounts and developing net new accounts. At least 65% of goal will be based on new accounts.
- To be resilient. You’ll be responsible for specific and measureable prospecting activities as you grow your base of business and prospects.
- To be able to sell value by consulting with your customers to help them envision how technology can save them money and/or increase productivity with their unique needs.
- To be highly proficient in computer and MS office skills. A technical aptitude is required. A familiarity with IT networks is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred with 2+ years of successful outside sales experience required.
Do you want to be part of a successful and growing Company by providing administrative support to our admin team? Do you like using your superior communication and critical thinking skills to understand and meet internal and external customer needs? Are you good at jumping in to help where help is needed? Do you enjoy maintaining orderly tasks in order to keep the business running smoothly?
As an administrative assistant you will be:
- Part of a winning team who believe in treating the customer and each other like family
- An integral part of the sales, admin, and billing process
- Provided with training and resources to complete assigned duties promptly
- Supported by leadership who want you to succeed and encourage your thoughts and ideas
Your role as an administrative assistant will be comprised of:
- Assisting accounting with monthly billing. Including collecting data from customers via multiple channels, tracking down missing data and checking all data for accuracy.
- Ensuring CRM and sales performance data is up to date and accurate.
- Receiving incoming phone calls and routing to the appropriate team member or department.
- Provides administrative support to all areas of the company as necessary
Characteristics of the Successful Candidate Include:
- Tenacious and comfortable following established processes.
- Able to track and complete multiple projects with changing deadlines.
- Knowledge of office equipment sales, IT services and /or financing preferred.
- For all TSG team members: We are Accountable. We are Passionate. We do the right thing. We value Team Work. We put our Client First. We are Problem Solvers.
- For this Position: Multi-tasking, Attention to detail, Organizational Skills, Decision Making.
Education: minimum of 2 years administrative experience
Computer Skills: Above Average Proficiency in: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook. Requires extensive knowledge, utilization, and proficiency in a variety of software packages including Client Relationship Management Software and Client Billing Software